Friday, February 4, 2011

Post One: OH HEY!

I am interested in Student Council, Photography, Community Service, Food, Shopping, Interior Design...Basically anything artsy. I am unique because I don't let what people think get the best of me. I am an individual who doesn't follow others and believes you shouldn't please anyone but yourself...unless you want to. I took this class because everyone I talked to said this was going to be a fun class and I'm on a mission to have every teacher at Northern. Not really. I am not really intrigued by ancient civilizations because I honestly don't have an expansive knowledge of them. But I hope to recieve a better understanding of the civilizations, be able to compare it to today's society, and become a blogger. well not out of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment